Official Qualifying Guidelines, Rules, and Conditions
- Real Money Program dates are from January 1, through December 31, 2013.
- Win shall be defined as “first place”.
- Angler may win up to three (3) times per calendar year.
- Only Wins of those Contingency Paying Events posted on www.skeeterboats.com are eligible for payments. Contingency Paying Events may be added or deleted solely by Skeeter at any time.
- Only events with 60 or more competing anglers will be considered for contingency payments. Even if listed on Website or printed Program information. Meaning, if the Contingency Paying Event has less than Sixty (60) competing anglers, it shall not be subject to a contingency payment.
- Persons employed by Skeeter Boats Inc., Yamaha Motor Corporation USA, its affiliated companies are not eligible for this Real Money Program or Program payments.
- Skeeter Team members are eligible for this Real Money Program.
- Must fish from your SKEETER boat with a YAMAHA Engine.
- Registered owner’s name and winner must be the same name on warranty and/or state registration at the time of Win.
- Must be wearing a SKEETER or YAMAHA shirt and/or hat with logo exposure on during competition days when permitted.
- Must display SKEETER Real Money Program decal on driver’s windshield/console of boat you are fishing from when permitted.
- Must display SKEETER truck decal.
- Tournament Finish Affidavit forms must be submitted within 30-days of tournament Win for eligibility review and qualification incentive. (Please allow four to six weeks for approval and processing).
- Co-Anglers or non-boaters fishing from a SKEETER boat, even though they may own one are not eligible. They must fish from their SKEETER boat and be classified as a single participant in the Contingency Paying Event.
- In the event of a team sanctioned event, only one Contingency Payment will be paid to the owner of the boat anglers are fishing from.
- Contingency Payments will be awarded only to single overall winner of a Contingency Paying Event. Big fish awards, ties, and winners decided by chance are not eligible
- Concurrent Contingency Paying Events, where two or more events take place at the same time and allow entrants in each event to use the same fish for both weigh-ins, are NOT eligible.
- The SKEETER Owner is responsible for submitting the timely and completed SKEETER Real Money Registration Form to SKEETER Boats Inc
- The angler is responsible for providing authentic and official verification of both ownership of the Skeeter / Yamaha package and a tournament Win and any other Rules and Condition requirements and guidelines.
- Skeeter Boats reserves the right to enhance, change, alter, modify or terminate the Real Money program at its sole discretion at any time. Final Real Money Program eligibility and contingency payment authorization will be determined only by Skeeter Boats.
- Income and other taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
- The winning SKEETER owner is responsible for submitting the completed Official Tournament Finish Affidavit and results of Win showing all participating anglers, and W-9 to:
SKEETER Products Inc.
Attn: Skeeter Real Money
One Skeeter Road
Kilgore, Texas 75662
Phone: (903) 983-5657
Fax: (903) 988-2711
To be eligible for incentives you must register prior to participating in a Contingency Paying Event.
This promotion offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Skeeter reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.